Release 51 - November 10, 2023
- Added: Show RF Sensor Signal Strength (RSSI) from new version of IOT Gateways
- Added: Show WiFi Signal Strength (RSSI) and Firmware Version to Gateway Information Tab
- Enhanced: Email Alerts now have link to event details.
- Added: Send System Alert Message
We have new module to send System Alert messages, such as "System Update Tomorrow" to all Alert Contacts.
- Added Communications option to have Online and Offline Events to be sent different contact.
- Enhanced the Sensor and Gateway Information tabs with more items.
- Expand environment list emails for white labeling site
- Update message log reports to show message in queue
- Merged message to log server to common function for future near-realtime alerts
- Limit Message Log history to 10 months
- Correct bug in purging older process logs
- Option to purge all offline sensors in an account
- Add detect background process failed and report in process log
- Notification to Support account subscription is about to expire.
- Updates to remove Elno and JemRF hardcode with host name for white labeled support.
Release 50 - September 27, 2023
- Improvement: Allow on Dashboard or Sensor page reorder sensors
- Changed: Moved Account select to top of each section
- Fixed issue with duplicate sensor between Accounts
- Add UUID for each sensor
- Add index on event_time to sensor log for performance
- Update WiFi ds18B20 to capture full unique id, auto convert old to new format.
Release 49 - July 17, 2023
- Changed label Monitor Sensor to Dashboard
- Improvement: Billing interface and fully activated.
- Migrated "Elno User guide" to Monitoring JemRF User Guide.
- Migrated: Last of the Elno references to JemRF.
- Reduced Sensor and Gateway page content to be more phone friendly.
- Added Account Selection to Sensors and Gateways
- Added Cancel to Edit Screens to cancel changes.
- Developed API for data exchange
- Add Support page to describe the different Event Message formats.
- Add Filter to remove duplicate messages.
- Added User Flag for admins to know user verified.
- Updated receiver to capture WiFi Device FW Version.
- Fixed issue with some bad WiFi data not being detected.
- Add report of Subscriptions and Stripe linkage.
- Fixed issue with IP missing first part for JemRF gateways
- Add Account filters on SMS and EMAIL messages
Release 48 - Feb 14, 2023
- Fixed: plots on Apple devices
- Improvement: Monitor menu removed dropdown
- Improvement: Move User and Account update to drop-down under User".
- Improvement: Monitor Page sensor colors to primary and increase fonts".
- Change: Removed limits on number of devices per account.
- Change: Account User Created to User Joined date.
- Subscription Billing now in place and working.
- User Registration sends verification Email automatically.
- Detect if notification is SMS but with Email address.
- Add Cancel Button to all edit pages.
- Purge Process logs after two months old.
- Fix timeout bug in sensor log hourly compression.
Release 47 - Sept 20, 2022
- Fixed: Issue with Device Id not same as RF device.
- Simplified working on Service Plans.
- Move to support all purchased devices.
- Email Verification process in place.
- Start conversion to JemRF Monitoring replacing Elno.
- Resolved plots when same Sensor ID in multiple accounts.
- User Organization Account create if user not invited to another account.
Release 46 - Aug 05, 2022
- Improvement: Service Portal menu is now better formatted.
- Improvement: Migrating away from "Organizations" to "Accounts".
- Change: Removed "Professional" billing plan from the list of service plans.
- Subscription Billing now in place.
- Capture PEP WiFi sensor and Gateway IP and Version.
- Allow device sensor_serial to be unique in Org not global.
- Capture new Sensor ID and put in Sensor Display name.
- Upgrade backend stack versions.
Release 45 - May 08, 2022
- Fixed plot issue with Mac browsers.
- Fixed Sensor Export.
- Improvement: Sensor list wrapping for smaller screens.
- Improvement: Removed the word "Temperature" from the sensor chart.
- Add support for Jemrf RF Relay as Gateway.
- Add command to Elno GW to translate F/C and instead of hard coded.
- Fix Email and SMS check if deleted Organization, sql issue.
Release 44 - Feb 12, 2022
- Fix issue with Tart Water Sensor fails to convert value to correct format.
- Monitor WiFi Sensors to drop values that are out of what the sensor can do.
- Monitor for expired Subscriptions and reset account back to Free.
- Admin feature to remove a closed Organization and related components.
- Admin feature to monitor and reset Subscription dates.
Release 43a - Jan 7, 2022
- Sensor Count for Service Level Reached did not exclude sensor Attributes (battery level, signal strength). This was fixed.
Release 43 - Jan 3, 2022
- Fixed issue if sensor or gateway was deleted and then new data is received; a new record was not being created and the sensor or gateway did not appear on customer account.
- Fixed issue with PrivateEyePi receiver to make sensor IDs more unique.
- Fixed issue to automatically disable new sensors above the service plan settings.
- Added support for tracking Subscriptions.
- Added support of full JemRF product line.
- Added option for unique Organization ID.
- Updates SMS Failed message to admin to identify issue of failure.
Release 42 - 9/6/2021
- New and updated administrative management tools and reports.
Release 41 - 7/29/2021
- Fixed Sensor limits slider bar to all decimal places.
- Fixed display of temperatures for Celsius and Fahrenheit to match sensor values.
- Finished setting Service Level limits display to user.
- Implemented daily purge of hour and daily summary logs based on organization limits.
- Add account emails sent and reset at midnight email count for the day to zero.